Carplounge Premium SpotPointer Buoy
With a buoy head diameter of 20mm or 25mm, we offer the most stable spotpointer buoy on the entire market, which have in addition the maximum break resistance, enables perfect stability even in flowing waters and heavy storms.
Unique on the European market, we use screw connections made of a special plastic that are almost wear-free and perfectly seal the individual segments.
The buoy can be a matched to any water depth due to the different lengths of the waterproof individual elements, so that really only the light head is close above the water surface. When using all set elements, the buoy can be used up to a water depth of 6.20 metres. If required, individual elements can also be ordered to use the buoy at even greater operating depths.
Thanks to our unique lead base with a weight of approx. 2.1 kg, we can guarantee that this buoy always remains stable in its place, even when the set up in full length. Another highlight is the special shape of the lead base: due to the raised collar, the tightened line cannot get caught in the buoy foot ring during a bite, as often occurs with rounded bases.
Included in the SpotPointer set are in detail:
- 1 piece 25mm diameter and 22cm long light head with evening circuit, with red and white reflective stripes.
- 1 piece upper buoy body 58cm long, black pipe, the supplied light head is screwed onto this element
- 4 pieces 20mm diameter 110cm long black pipe with red threads
- 1 piece 20mm diameter 60cm long black pipe with red thread
- 1 piece 20mm diameter 40cm long black pipe with red thread
- 1 piece 2100g lead base, with the special Carplounge shape in black and with the special tilt ring the line can never get caught again
- 1 piece high quality, waterproof, black bag (big) for the buoy head and pipes
- 1 piece high quality, waterproof, black bag (small) for the buoy base
The buoy head has a white and a red marking ring. During the day, the red visibility band can be seen clearly even at a great distance. The white reflective band is for night use without the light head - with a good torch, the strong reflection allows the position of the buoy to be determined even at night at a distance of several hundred meters.
The supplied light head is equipped with a twilight switch. This means that even if the buoy light head is used for several days, it only lights up from darkness until sunrise. This saves batteries and achieves extremely long operating times.
The light head is available in the colors red, yellow, green, blue and white.
(Battery requirement: 2 AA batteries - not included. When used exclusively at night, this will allow approx. 50 (!) days of uninterrupted use).