LiIon – Long Life Battery Pack for the RT4 baitboat, suitable as a main andbackup battery.
The new Long Life Battery packs were originally exclusively offered to our industrial customers, for example for full-time mapping sessions with our RT4 Baitboat. Since we occasionally inquiries from private customers for even larger Batteries, we offer the longlife batteries now in limited quantity. Up to 2 longlife Batteries can beconnected in RT4!
It is however also possible, for example to use a Long Life battery to the main battery cable and a normal LiIon RT4battery as a backup.
Optional builtin voltage indicator:
for an extra cost of 10 € the longlife batteries are delivered with an integratedvoltage indication, to show the loading state with a press of a button (100%, 75%,50%, 25%)
latest HI-C technology advantages compared to normal LiIon battery:
-Higher capacity: 25% more battery life
-Lower internal resistance: full power until the end- especially
suitable for boats with Brushless Motors!!
– 4S with 14.8 V nominal voltage , 14500mAh , Weight: only 900g .
– original Panasonic class A Cells
– Length: 12cm; Width: 5.3 cm; Height: 7.5 cm
– Finished assembly with T- Connector or XT-60 Connector (please choose) and EH balancer charging port
In comparison to bait boats with lead-acid batteries, our Li -Ion rechargeable batteries reduce several kilograms of weight at a higher battery life.
– Puncture-proof cells
– No bloating, valve-controlled over-pressure protection
– Cycles resistance 3 x higher than conventional LiPo packs
– Higher usable temperature range
– Usable from -20 to +60 degrees Celsius, with significantly
less loss of performance, especially at lower temperatures
– The Li -Ion cells have a higher impact resistance than LiPo
cells (soft packs), because the metal housing that is used,
is much less sensitive to physical damage than LiPo cells,
which can be damaged by too much pressure.
– Form fit for wobble-free use of up to 2 batteries in the boat.
Our Li- Ion battery packs are UN Certified ( UN38.3 ) for save use.
Unlike other manufacturers, we use 4S (4-cell Li-Ion packs with 14.8 V nominal output instead of 7.4 V or 11.1 V. Due to the higher voltage of our 4S battery consumes far less power with the same load and in conjunction with the jet propulsion achieves the longest battery life. The Maximum power is calculated from the nominal voltage (volts) * Capacity (Ah ) = watt-hours (Wh) in our case 14.8 V 14,5Ah = 215 Wh per battery pack!
More Produktdetails in our latest Video: