Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for one of the largest and most successful companies in the fishing industry? As a rapidly growing world market leader in high-end fishing tackle and industrial mapping rovers, we offer interesting & permanent jobs!
While COVID had a negative impact on many companies, it had the opposite effect on us: our sales have grown by an average of 71% in the last few years, and last year our turnover already tripled! In the meantime, our international team of specialists has grown to more than 50 full-time employees. Apply now - and perhaps you too will be part of this success story!
- Agile development of embedded firmware in C/C++ with focus on real-time critical drive, control and communication functions.
- Implementation / planning / conception of sophisticated algorithms in the field of autonomous driving (automation level 4 & 5).
- Further development of our RTOS system-solutions based on the Cortex ARM processor family
- Adaptation / conception / further development of our in-house hardware (PCB design)
- Hardware-related firmware development for miniaturized sensor, control and regulation systems
- From conception, through development to release, you improve product quality through testing and code reviews
- Good programming skills in C and C++
- Practical experience in the field of embedded development
- Profound knowledge in software development and design
- Experience and know-how in the field of microcontroller programming (esp. Cortex ARM)
- Ideally experience with real-time operating systems (FreeRTOS etc.)
- Knowledge of bus systems (CAN bus, I2C etc.)
- Familiarity with basics of electronics and measurement technology
- Practical knowledge of using version management tools such as Git / GitHub / GitLab
- Good knowledge of German and English
- A completed apprenticeship, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or studies in the field of IT, e.g. in computer science, software engineering or computer sciences
- You are a team player and enjoy contributing your ideas to a young team and learning new technologies
- You are able to work independently and have a quick grasp of new things
☑️ An extremely interesting and varied job in an attractive and modern working environment
☑️ Close, friendly cooperation in a young, dynamic team.
☑️ Full-time (40h/week) or part-time permanent position, performance-related salary.
☑️ Flexible working hours that allow for a good work-life balance
☑️ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - for a lot of creative freedom
☑️ Development opportunities independent of degree and education (promotion opportunities)
If you are interested, we look forward to receive your application, curriculum vitae, a short description about yourself and your gross/monthly salary expectation.
Alternatively in written form: