- Expansion / further development of our internet presence based on Shopware
- Creation of prototypes, wireframes and support in technical concepts
- Implementation of sophisticated UX designs for web and mobile
- Development and maintenance of our own Shopware plug-ins
- Compatibility and testing of our Shopware plugin ecosystem
- Debugging / customising of existing third-party plugins
- API development for the connection of third party systems
- Practical experience in the development of web applications/services
- Confident handling of relational database systems
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Ideally, knowledge in dealing with Shopware5 and the connection to management systems such as JTL.
- Practical knowledge in dealing with version management tools such as Git / GitHub / GitLab
- A completed apprenticeship, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or studies in the field of IT, e.g. in computer science, software engineering or computer sciences.
- You are a team player and enjoy contributing your ideas to a young team and getting to know new technologies.
- You are able to work independently and have a quick grasp of new things
Looking for a new challenge? And want to work for one of the largest and most successful companies in the fishing sector? As a fast-growing world market leader in the high-end and industrial mapping sector, we offer interesting & full-time jobs!
While COVID had a negative impact on many companies, it had the opposite effect on us: our sales have grown by an average of 71% in the last few years, and last year our turnover already tripled! In the meantime, our international team of specialists has grown to more than 50 full-time employees. Apply now - and perhaps you too will be part of this success story!
// We are hiring! [ Full-time / Part-time ] All jobs in detail
| Production assistants, RC Boats, Cams etc.
| Dispatch staff / picker / warehouse logistician
| Video Editor / Cutter / Media Manager
|Webdeveloper (m/w/d) PHP / Shopware / HTML5
|Webdeveloper TypeScript/ Angular/ HTML5
☑️ An extremely interesting and varied job in an attractive and modern working environment
☑️ Close, friendly cooperation in a young, dynamic team.
☑️ Full-time (40h/week) or part-time permanent position, performance-related salary.
☑️ Flexible working hours that allow for a good work-life balance
☑️ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - for a lot of creative freedom
☑️ Development opportunities independent of degree and education (promotion opportunities)
If you are interested, we look forward to receive your application, curriculum vitae, a short description about yourself and your gross/monthly salary expectation.
Alternatively in written form: